What a year (at least) this has been! Some of you have been getting back to normal, while others are just starting the long process. And what is normal, exactly? I know I need to do much more cycling as the sedentary effects of COVID have made me loosen my belt buckle. But, through it all, I have continued to write my articles.
I will be taking some downtime over the summer, so if you’re missing my weekly blog, I encourage you to look at the ten top articles that have received the most feedback (so far):
- Thanks to the Women Out There
- 8 Mistakes that Hurt Fundraising
- Passover — a Fundraiser’s Perspective
- Leadership Lessons Learned
- UPDATE: Go Find A Great Board Member
- Issues Raising Funds — Part II
- After 27 Years, I had an “A-ha moment”
- Calling out Bad Fundraising
- UPDATE: Facts About Stewardship
- What to Track in Fundraising
As I’ve said before, I am always looking for topics to write articles about. This blog is for YOU, the reader. I am open to suggestions for new topics or revisiting an older topic. I’d love to hear from you.
See you in a bit.